Snickers 6363 ProtecWork, Anti-Static Flame Retardant Hi-Vis Trousers, Class 1
Protective welding trousers that offer certified protection against heat and flame, antistatic, electric arc, welding and light chemical hazards. Durable and supple material combine with ergonomic design to ensure optimal performance and great all-day comfort. Design and pocket construction follow the welding norm. NOTE! We do not recommend using holster pockets on trousers certified according to EN ISO 11611 and/or EN ISO 11612 DE and/or EN 13034, which require that pockets should be closed.
• Modern cut with pre-bent legs and gusset cut in crotch and back panel for outstanding freedom of movement
• KneeGuard knee pockets, keeping your kneepads in optimum position for superior protection, comfort and durability
• Easy-to-access leg pockets including knife fastener, mobile phone compartment and detachable ID badge as well as electrician key and knife holder. Tool loops at both sides.
• Tough Kevlar reinforcements inside ruler/tool pocket for enhanced durability against sharp tools such as screwdrivers
• Hi-Vis heat seal tape around the legs
Main: 49% Modacryl FR, 42% Cotton, 5% Aramid, 3% Polyamide, 1% Antistatic, 300g/m². Reinforcement: 39% Modacrylic, 28% CORDURA®, 17% Cotton, 15% Aramid, 1% Antistatic, 270 g/m².