This flame retardant coverall benefits from Antistatic fibres for protection against electrostatic discharge. The Pyrovatex® treated cotton offers maximum protection against the dangers of heat and flame. The reflective tape around the shoulders, arms & legs is also flame retardant, making a garment you can work safely and securely in. There are 2 back pockets and a flexible rule pocket in addition to side access pockets, which allow entry to your clothing beneath.
EN ISO 11612:2015 A1 A2 B1 C1 E3 F1
EN ISO 11611:2015 Class 1 A1 A2
- Antistatic protection.
- Flame retardant Nordic style reflective tape for enhanced visibility.
- Extended collar for additional vulnerable neck/throat protection.
- Generous action back for ease of movement.
- Reinforced construction with feldlock triple stitching to major seams and bar-tacks to stress points.
- Side access pockets allowing entry to undergarments.
- 2 back pockets and flexible rule pocket with safety gusset feature.
- High quality and long lasting, two way YKK zips.
- 98% cotton, 2% Antistatic with Pyrovatex® FR treatment. 320gsm.
A VAT INVOICE IS ENCLOSED WITH EVERY PURCHASE.