This Pyrovatex coverall replaced the previously popular FR5060 Firechief Coverall last year. This garment offers a heavyweight cotton, FR treated, to provide maximum heat and flame protection. An extended collar offers extra protection and coverage around the throat and neck area, whilst the reflective tape (also FR) provides visibility in low light working conditions. There are side access pockets which will allow you to reach your clothing underneath and have access to your pockets etc.
EN ISO 11612:2015 (A1 B1 C1)
EN ISO 11611:2015 Class 1 A1
- Flame retardant Nordic style reflective tape for enhanced visibility.
- Extended collar for additional vulnerable neck/throat protection.
- Generous action back for ease of movement.
- Reinforced construction with feldlock triple stitching to major seams and bar-tacks to stress points.
- Side access pockets allowing entry to undergarments.
- 2 back pockets & flexible rule pocket with safety gusset feature.
- High quality and long lasting, two way YKK zips.
- 100% cotton with Pyrovatex® FR treatment. 350gsm.
A VAT INVOICE IS ENCLOSED WITH EVERY PURCHASE.